Monday, January 5, 2009

ABCs and Sticky Fingers


Jaden has been talking a lot lately, and singing the abc's, which according to him, start with "e f g" and end with a big giggle after "l m n o."  I'll get it on video as soon as he lets me!  
Other fun things:
-We started a new class today at the JCC called "Sticky Fingers."  Jaden gets to paint, play with a tub of rice and mixing cups, play-doh, basically everything you wouldn't want to clean up yourself.   Today he loved playing with the rice and kept coming back to it.  He also made a painting that we'll pick up next week after it is dried.
-Jaden has been saying "all done" when we are doing something and he wants it to stop.  Today he said "all done" when I put him down for his nap.  Glad he's getting the hang of it!
-On the drive down to Maryland for Thanksgiving, we listened to T.I. who is now Jaden's favorite artist.  Every time we get in the car, it's "T.I.! T.I.!" And if we try to trick him and tell him it's T.I. on the radio when it really isn't, he says "no" and continues to ask for T.I.  



1 comment:

Kara said...

Cute, cute, cute! I am glad you are enjoying your time with Jaden at home. We miss you!